[Tango-L] the fear of close embrace

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 13:23:12 EDT 2010

It has been proven in recent scientific  studies that the sweat on the hat
causes it to shrink around the mans head  cutting off necessary blood flow
to the brain sending him into uncontrollable  gyrations often associated with
nuevo tango.
In a message dated  9/17/2010 9:46:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,