[Tango-L] the fear of close embrace

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 23:15:34 EDT 2010

--- On Thu, 9/16/10, Sergey Kazachenko <syarzhuk at gmail.com> wrote:

Nancy,

While I agree with most of your points, I have to ask - what is wrong with HATS?
Of course, I mean, when the height difference is large enough so that
the hat does not violate the closeness of the abrazo.

Sergey
May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage... (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster )

I was taught that a gentleman removes his hat in the presence of a lady unless his topper is of religious significance.  But maybe the sun is very strong where you dance tango? ;-)  Most gentlemen in BsAs also remove their glasses so they do not poke our eyes or cheeks.