[Tango-L] Male / Female - defining the roles

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 11:15:08 EDT 2010

  I would like to post a few videos that 'get me'.
  This first one exemplifies the perfect dance for me.
  The man is intensely focused on the music and guiding the dance.
   The woman is divine and utterly beyond description for me in fulfilling her
part of the divine dance.
   The only abstraction that comes to mind is the symbol of the Yin/Yang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4kuubRsn4&feature=player_embedded

  Some of you may have danced on this same floor of the video. I have noticed
that most videos that
 were shot at this location have something about the dance that I could only
describe as 'striking'.

..\

..
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete