[Tango-L] Lookign for a song

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:07:54 EDT 2010

Well, this is going a bit off-topic, but:
1. The record corporations love to redefine the language in their
favor. For example, the links that come up suggest that people were
punished for "illegally downloading" music, while in fact the only
punishments that ever were handled by the court were for unauthorized
sharing (i.e. uploading) music.
2. Downloading music for preview, in my opinion, is no different from
checking a book (or a CD!) from the library or borrowing a book/disc
from a friend.
( BTW, this "Tango&Beatles" album is such a hack job, I barely could
stand listening it in the entirety before deleting. Obscure blogs and
download sites is exactly where it belongs)
3. The original poster specifically stated that she could not find the
song in question in the most popular online stores, so getting it
online from for preview did not strip anybody from making a profit in
selling it.

Sergey