[Tango-L] Cabeceo

edgecombe_r@optusnet.com.au edgecombe_r at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 19 21:29:32 EDT 2010

How do you get the waiter's
> attention at a nice restaurant? Do you physically go into the kitchen
> to retrieve him.

Many/most waiters seem to be oblivious even to someone standing on the
table waving both arms in the air.  And Yes, I have resorted to a trip
to the kitchen - which stirs up a hornets' nest - chefs seem to consider
this a major afront.  It results in more than enough attention.

Fortunately tangueras are more perceptive and the slightest nod will
suffice.

Likewise waiters in BsAs - who, I think, turn waitering into an art form.