[Tango-L] Cabeceo

Tom Stermitz stermitz at tango.org
Tue Oct 19 10:10:31 EDT 2010

On Oct 19, 2010, at 2:59 AM, Vince Bagusauskas wrote:
> On the matter of cabeceo in general,  I doubt it would work at many
> milongas
> in Australia, because either for seating arrangement or because of
> the very
> turned down light levels.  And oh some women who take their glasses
> off for
> the night :)
>
> Vince
> In Melbourne

Why are the lights turned down low?

How can you see the dances and the women eagerlly looking at you for
dances?

The cabaceo isn't a strange ritual. How do you get the waiter's
attention at a nice restaurant? Do you physically go into the kitchen
to retrieve him.

Tom Stermitz
c: 303-725-5963
http://www.tango.org