[Tango-L] forever tango on DWTS, someone who thinks like me

timmytango@aol.com timmytango at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 00:03:10 EDT 2010

Vince wrote
"Well what can I say?
 Nice dresses.
 And oh I must place the leg helicopter move at 2:33 into my repertoire.
Vince
In Melbourne"

thank you Vince
I agree
I feel the troupe danced really well when dancing in unison.
But the solos, come on, the ladies' feet never touched the ground.
Many of the people I work with watched and then they came to me in
dismay, and some of them were laughing. And some of them asked me.
"Tim, is this what you do with your spare time. throw women up in the
air for 4 hours a night?".
This is not how I want people think of the tango. Gavito did it best...
and he never threw Marcella up in the air !
I can just see all the new people wanting tango lessons, Teach me that.