[Tango-L] Line of Dance

Anton Stanley anton at alidas.com.au
Tue Oct 12 20:00:08 EDT 2010

Recent post:
"Thank you for pointing this out. When people know how to dance, strictly
following line of dance rule is meaningless, because you end up dancing with

other pairs on the floor co-creating a symbiotic dance of the whole group -
that's when the whole new horizon of dancing opens up."

Yep, just like the hoons and smart-arses that grace our motorways. They all
know how to drive. They think they know how to drive better than everybody
else on the motorway. They're much too skilled to have to obey road rules.
They're just exceptional people. Weaving in and out demonstrates their free
spirit and their command of space and time. Oh, the sheer joy of sharing a
motorway with them. The peace it brings to body and mind. It's a privilege
to be in their company. Seems they can't understand that driving a vehicle
and driving a vehicle on a motorway are entirely different. Being skilled at
one doesn't mean skilled at the other. I suggest cautious driving allows one
to enjoy the beauty of the scenery.

Stamp Out Hooning At Milongas
Anton