[Tango-L] Forever Tango on DWTS

macfroggy@aol.com macfroggy at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 13:05:04 EDT 2010

 Michael, the ABC videos, or any videos on a station's site, are for only the continental U.S.
I suggest bit torrents if you live elsewhere.
cherie
P.S. Cheryl Burke will be starring in Forever Tango, during its San Francisco run. I guess that says something about how the style of tango danced in the show. Don't misunderstand me, she's a fantastic ballroom show dancer.

http://tangocherie.blogspot.com

You can always go to www.abc.com. Click on Shows. Click on Dancing with the
Stars. Click on the latest episode to watch. Tonight's show will probably be
posted by Thursday.