[Tango-L] Respect

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Fri Oct 8 10:41:24 EDT 2010

On 06/10/2010 20:09, HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com (or is it Martin Nussbaum?)
wrote:
> Hbboogie1 posted the documentary evidence for Al at sgi that  explains step by
> step how to disrupt the dance floor.

I don't dispute the steps are an accurate "tutorial" on how to disrupt
the dance floor. What I disputed is that a *real* tango style exists
that is meant to teach this as standard practice. That web site
author certainly doesn't advocate kung-fu tango, in fact he advocates
the opposite. The only unfortunate fact is that he also uses the
page in a character assassination attempt.

Secondly, some need to learn that:
1) it's important to quote posts correctly so that we know exactly
    who wrote what. There are standard ways for doing that in e-mail.
2) It's also important only to briefly cite from other posts if you
    are going to post a two line response.
2) Paragraph splits are good. They are what makes it possible to
    understand posts and digest them one paragraph at a time.