[Tango-L] Leading with the right hand

Diane Sosnoski flame at 2xtreme.net
Mon Nov 22 17:58:59 EST 2010

I had one dance with Gabriel Misse after a class here in San Francisco and
his lead was absolutely clear and very easy to follow. I know he was using
his hand but I wasn't aware of it. It's very subtle. He's a pleasure to
dance with and it's amazing to watch him perform.
I've danced with some men (never twice) who's idea of leading is to dig
their fingers into your back and it's awful. Gabriel's lead is nothing like
that as he's not using fingers or pushing you around with his hand at all.