[Tango-L] Some thoughts on connection

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 10:51:26 EST 2010

Bob
I think what you’re trying to say is you  should never dance over the woman’
s level of skill. For those that think the  codes of tango are old and
unimportant here is a perfect example of why tandas  are played. When you invite
a woman to dance the first song is intended to keep  it simple and
determine her level of skill.
The second song lets you both  relax a little more because you are now
getting to know each other and you have  figured out at what level you will
dance with this lady.
Now comes the third  and fourth songs and you have established a level of
dance that both of you  enjoy and when it’s over you look forward to doing it
again.

Never  humiliate the woman by attempting a figure that is beyond her
capabilities.
Never attempt to teach on the dance floor.
Never talk while  dancing.
When you do any of these things you run the risk as being seen as a  payaso
(clown) and you could lose the respect of others.

In a message  dated 11/16/2010 5:34:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,