[Tango-L] Bachatango

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 04:15:48 EDT 2010

Well I spoke to my Melbourne based salsa friend about Kizomba and
Bachatango.

Kizomba had a small following in Sydney a couple of years ago.  The hip
grinding was a put off and seems to have been replaced by Zouk (where the
ladies have to have long hair).

Bachatango is only a small subset of the popular bachata (which in my humble
opinion also involves hip grinding).  My  salsa friend did say the one class
he went to, the instructor said "Don't try this at tango. You will be
laughed at".  I guess that would be correct.

Vince
In Melbourne