[Tango-L] The Tango Zone Benefit

battbop@aol.com battbop at aol.com
Fri May 28 03:16:27 EDT 2010

The Tango Zone Dance Company Proudly Presents...

"TAKE THE TANGO ZONE TO THE THEATER!"
SPECIAL MILONGA + SHOW + WORKSHOP
FRIDAY, MAY 28TH @ DANCE 101 (101 Lafayette St, 2nd floor, NY, NY)

8-9:30PM: "Achieving Fluidity and Musicality"
*1 group of students
*4 instructors: Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi, Carolina Jaurena & Diego Blanco

*A different workshop format designed to give students the points
of view of different instructors!* We will all teach simultaneously
and share essential aspects of technique and musicality with the
specific goal of taking students to the next level. Learn the details
that make a strong dancer and lead to an increasingly enjoyable and
sophisticated experience on the dance floor!

9:30PM-2AM: The Tango Zone Milonga + Show
*DJ Luis Bianchi
*20-minute sneak preview of our show:
"THE TANGO ZONE: TANGO AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!"

Workshop: $35, Milonga: $15, Workshop + Milonga: $40

**All proceedings will go toward production of our show on August 19-22**

As many of you may know, our show "The Tango Zone:Tango As You've
Never Seen It Before" will be back in August.This time we are very
excited to be taking it to the next level and having it at the Poet's
Den Theater in Manhattan, complete with lights and other technical
effects, as well as bringing 4 guest artists from out of town to
participate in it: German Salvatierra (Buenos Aires), Nick Jones
(Denver), Amy Anderson (Denver) and Diana Cruz (Denver via Paraguay).

Please mark your calendars for August and join us on May 28th in
preparation for a magical summer event!

http://thetangozone.blogspot.com