[Tango-L] Tango's Cutural Heritage

Tango22 tango22 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:34:21 EDT 2010

Don't worry guys, we're holding up the side.  You want classic Tango?
Book your tickets for Milonga Para Los Niños 10th anniversary
celebration weekend in Brisbane.....yes, Brisbane, Australia !!
Joaquin Amenabar in concert and his (now classic) workshops, gala
ball, afternoon milonga, all with classic live and the best recorded
music in the most evocative venue in the country.
www.paralosninos.net
See you there,
John