[Tango-L] link for Dancing(?) with the Stars(?)

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue May 4 19:28:09 EDT 2010

NONE of the announced "Argentine Tangos" from any season are really
Argentine tango. The music is terrible and it's danced in International
style, which is the style for competitive ballroom events. The professional
dancers are ballroom dancers and switching to AT would just be too much for
them to change.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines
Miami Tango Fantasy quickly approaching.