[Tango-L] Dancing(?) with the Stars(?)

c.roques@mchsi.com c.roques at mchsi.com
Tue May 4 12:57:09 EDT 2010

 At least we can all agree on this one :-)

I realize I am preaching to the choir, but if you are still having difficulties with your dancing while also feeling misunderstand by everyone who confuses Argentine Tango with Ballroom dancing, then the winning couple who reportedly "danced" and won top score with "Argentine" Tango on "Dancing with the Stars" last night should pick up your spirits.  If you can remember the old blues refrain "I'm laughin' to keep from cryin'" then check out what is probably the worst "Argentine" tango on the internet.  Don't know which is worst, the song, the dancers or the judges' reaction to it.

...and they wonder why we seem arrogant.

Cheers