[Tango-L] PractiMilonguero

Don Klein don at aymta.org
Sat Jun 12 13:29:14 EDT 2010

Here's Chan Park's info:

Launching of a practica for tango milonguero, starting June 1st in BA.
With collaboration with Monica Paz, I am starting a practica, called
PractiMilonguero, where people can come and practice to dance tango
milonguero.

PractiMilonguero (Starting on June 1st.)
If you dance tango milonguero but feel that you still are not prepared
to dance in milongas in BA, we invite you to achieve CONFIDENCE OF
PORTEÑO in order to:

    •    familiarize with the codes of the milongas in BA
    •    learn to use the "cabeceo"
    •    navigate properly on the dance floor
    •    refine your dance
    •    enjoy!

Come and start to train yourself to go to "Cachirulo," the milonga
that inspires us.
Every Tuesday, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Where? Uruguay 328 1 "2" Buenos Aires
Organized by:
Chan Park - tangozen at hotmail.com / 15 3160 4237 / +54 911 3160 4237
Mónica Paz - tangopaz at yahoo.com.ar / 15 5706 1241 / +54 911 5706 1241

PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR TANGO FRIENDS, WHO MIGHT COME TO BA.