[Tango-L] Fw: One Follows Perspective

Toni Knight harpogram at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 00:04:11 EDT 2010

 I am a dancer and a musician.
After reading the comments on this site the past months, I am inspired to
speak my thoughts on the perfect lead.

Touched By Tango
> Move me to the music. Let your heart pulse through mine with the beat of
> our  life's thread. Every phrase tells a story, it asks a question. Play
> me the
answer. I lean in anticipation against your chest. The music surges through
your body into mine. I am an orchestra and you are my maestro. You lift with
an upbeat and carry me with the flowing violin. I can taste every note. Feel
your shoulder resonating my arm. Your hand plays a chord on my spine,
causing me to weep with a minor third. You wait for the emotion to pass. My
leg sweeps the floor for your thoughts. Play me the answer, I beg of you.
 The music arrives where it all began. So we come to rest on the final
cadence.