[Tango-L] Tango beat I

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:16:09 EST 2010

Sometimes we do not communicate well but we mean the same . Here some examples to study.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgF-2P1XPwk&feature=related

Here La Maleva starts stepping with the melody because the beat is very weak but when the beat becomes stronger she steps always on a beat and taps on another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4FmTlZ97Ck&NR=1

Here we have La Maleva doing amagues.  She steps on a beat most of the time, and this looks fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKaK3ukwrk&feature=related

Here we have La Maleva doing low boleos.  She steps on a beat most of the time and uses several beats to do her low boleo but when she steps she tries to step on a beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUpCPUJkR8&feature=related

Here La Maleva does high boleos.  She uses some beats to do her boleos but whenever she steps she tries to step on a beat.

Sometimes she does not.

Sergio