[Tango-L] obviously not 'real' tango... the 'younger' generation in BA...

Tony Rathburn webmaster at tonyrathburn.com
Wed Jan 20 10:26:21 EST 2010

sorry charles...

i forgot to light up the slightly sarcastic icon...  (sarcasm button off now...)

i thought they were amazing...

yes... he starts with the dreaded back step...

yes... his boleos come off the floor...

yes... he does back sacadas... and enganches... and drags...

yes... he turns... a lot..

yes... he dances somewhat open...

can anyone doubt their connection... their control?

do you have any doubt that he knows where he is on the social floor... and manages it well?

or any doubt that she feels safe... and is happy?

can anyone doubt that they are authentic argentine tango?

hmmm... each lead, is welcome to their chosen style... this is one i like... a lot...