[Tango-L] Musicality - teaching the base

hbboogie1@aol.com hbboogie1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 10:32:05 EST 2010

Sergio
I agree with you. I was also taught  the main reason for standing and
talking for a few seconds before the dancing  starts is for the man to listen to
the music and "mark the beat" to determine  how he's going to dance that
song.
David

In a message dated 1/16/2010  2:31:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,