[Tango-L] Moving the body (was D8cbwbs)

Tango22 tango22 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:16:44 EST 2010

For me, once the body moves, it does not stop and wait for the leg.
After all (in most cases), the leg it attached, so it will follow
along without an invitation  :))  For me, Orlando's dance in that
video is a little exaggerated for the benefit of the performance.
Nonetheless, when he goes, everything goes.
Vale Tete.  A great character and master of suave.
John

HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com wrote:

I agree that the body signals first then the leg  moves and the body
follows. If you want to see how it’s done properly watch the  master.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjpJhWFHCKA

In a message  dated 1/8/2010 4:02:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,