[Tango-L] The dreaded back step

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 18:52:19 EST 2010

Jan this is #35
Your  2 cents is worth  $200

David

In a message dated 1/8/2010 12:15:05 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
jb34528 at att.net writes:
In all due respect, the more trivial  the subject the more debate it
generates. Just counted 33 posts - mine is No.34.  No, I did not read any of
these. Apparently, professor Parkinson's Law of large  numbers has an analogous
version in Tango-L.
My $0.02: The leader determines  what step to lead based on his
interpretation of the music and the NAVIGATIONAL  NEEDS. The step can be of any size
and in any direction (up the wall included  :-) ).
Jan

Tango-L  mailing  list
Tango-L at mit.edu