[Tango-L] Subject: Re: [SA] RE: San Diego close embrace Festival 2010

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 22:25:14 EST 2010

Usually Ann Arbor festivals are pretty darn close.  Even if I don't care for the visiting teachers, the milongas are pretty darn good.  The community is solid close-embrace.  The visitors expect close-embrace.  Not much West Coast influence.  I don't hear any complaints from my traditionalists friends.

Trini