[Tango-L] Rate of movement on crowded floors.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:44:28 EST 2010

""I have a theory that perhaps it's that many teachers tend to emphasize turning figures that stay in place instead of turning figures that travel. Or perhaps students tend to practice the in-place turns because they are easier than doing the traveling turns.  Someone suggested to me that there's an underlying musical phrasing with the Argentines that keeps them moving""- Trini
 Gee, is everyone who dance A.T. nowadays either a teacher or a student?
 How did this happen? Was it always this way