[Tango-L] Rate of movement on crowded floors

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 9 20:46:31 EST 2010

Barbra:
It's really 6. I forgot one.

1) Walking
2) Ocho Cortado
3) Molinete to the man's left
4) Molinete to the man's right
5) Back ocho
6) Boleo

The Argentines feel they don't have anything to prove and don't need more
elaborate figures north americans feel they need to be successful on the
floor.

Federal government in Washington closed tomorrow. Thanks a million,
taxpayers. That's really another $100 million,
$300 million for the three days.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines