[Tango-L] Type-A Tango

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 16:08:30 EST 2010

Here is an interesting Tango blog written by a young woman doing a month
in her Mecca of Tango, BsAs!..She is passionate about the music and dance:
http://borastangojourney.com/
..and she is also a perfectionist..a dangerous ingredient that can turn
something
that could be very enjoyable into something that is akin to very hard work.
..Anyway, I sure enjoy reading her very descriptive accounts of everything that
she
is experiencing and she is doing the fast-lane in Tango town to the max.  As
good
a read as it is, it also makes me wonder how and where in BsAs I could enjoy
myself..
It would take a while to figure it out, I think.
http://borastangojourney.com/

..  ...
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org