[Tango-L] Learning plateus and regressions

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 16:55:49 EST 2010

  Learning to dance traditional Argentine Tango
  is like learning a second language..it's often frustrating
   and often a miracle.. in my own case it's been two steps forward and two
steps back.
    Now, recently I've heard the theory that; 'He started dancing too late in
life'...ugh, how many
     times have I heard this about learning a second language?  ...the only
thing to do is to keep on dancing.
      OK..my new learning theory for A.T. is this; just when everything seems to
be falling apart, this is exactly when and where the new leap forward will
occur!  ...and so, hang in there and experience the mess to it's fullest, you
are about to exit the dark tunnel into broad daylight and with a beautiful new
fluency that will make it all worthwhile!  The ugly duckling becomes the swan.

www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
THE WAR IS MAKING YOU POOR!