[Tango-L] Social-ethical behaviors and protocols

Ruben Malan rubenmalan at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 15:24:50 EDT 2010

Re: [Tango-L] Social-ethical behaviors and protocols

Dear A. T  fellows, I want to share this link with the group. I feel
compelled to mention this essay (many of you may already know about it)

which I value as a significant contribution not only to bringing light to
the issue under discussion but also to many other aspects of Argentine Tango
in general.

I identify myself with most of the conclusions presented on:  Tango
Principles by Artem Maloratsky.  http://www.tangoprinciples.org/

Please, particularly read:  Introduction/Why Tango? and Tango And Conscious
Evolution

Respectfully,

Ruben Malan