[Tango-L] differing views of tango evolution -- an apology

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Fri Apr 30 12:35:33 EDT 2010

On 27/04/2010 10:22, Alexis Cousein wrote:
> Ah - finally. I hadn't heard a desperate cry for apartheid for almost
> over a month.

And thus began one of my more unfortunate posts.

As became clear during the rest of this exchange, it is possible to
have a fairly level-headed discussion about our my and Jack's
relative positions, and why we have different views about the subject.

But the tone of this post quite frankly didn't help (and rereading
the thread it actually surprised me that it didn't evolve into a flame
war).

So I feel I owe all of you an apology for the tone of at least that
one post, which focused much too much on one sentence that Jack
wrote and put too many words into his mouth.