[Tango-L] dancers with superior floor craft

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Wed Apr 28 10:42:37 EDT 2010

Anybody who has danced in BA and been the least bit aware knows that the
milongueros do this all the time. I first felt it happen while dancing in El
Beso behind a couple who were volcada-crazy, then asked some men about it.
They said "Sure! If someone doesn't know what they are doing, they are going
to get herded off the floor!"

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis, MN