[Tango-L] differing views of tango evolution

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 02:12:18 EDT 2010

Tony, sorry, I replied too quickly and I now realise
that that's what you actually wrote.

Sorry.

Jack

> From: Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com

Sorry, but that isn't in the least "more accurate".
> Centro Region Leonesa
is the name of the place and many milongas are held
> there. 'Nino Bien' is
the name of the milonga on Thursday nights. Anyone
> who's been to Buenos
Aires will understand that milongas at the same place,
> on different nights,
can be very different, depending on who the organiser
> is.

The same is true for most other milonga venues and it's the name of
> the
milonga that's important, not the name or address of the
> place.

Jack