[Tango-L] differing views of tango evolution

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 23:29:02 EDT 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com

>Chicho also comments that there are two main
> camps - the traditionalists and the alternative dancers.  That there is no
> fusion between the two.

I'd certainly agree with that. I was recently in BsAs when those attending
CITA invaded Nino Bien. It was a total disaster as they showed absolutely
no respect for a traditional milonga. I don't really care what nuevo dancers
do but, IMHO, they should stay in their practicas, keep away from the
milongas and leave traditional dancers in peace.

Jack