[Tango-L] La Grande Milonga - Lafayette

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 14:06:16 EDT 2009

To ALL participants in the “La Grande Milonga – Lafeyette”

Our very first Milonga bringing together four great tango communities in the mid-west was a great success.  Urbana, Lafayette, Bloomington and Cincinnati converged in a beautiful dance hall in Purdue for an evening of great dance and  social moments.

The folks in Purdue created a wonderful atmosphere – the food and drink table was wonderful and the dancing hall was beautiful.  Joe Grohens from Urbana started the evening with a great set of tandas and the evening just kept getting better.

The dancers from CIncinatti were a pleasure to meet Michael, Nuria, Julie, Chuck and Debbie you guys are great!  Dancing with everyone – a true class act!  The Lafayette group was a joy to meet very attentive hosts from the door people to the ones in charge of the clean up.  We hope we can extend the same care during our November Workshop with Fernanda and Guillermo.  The Urbana dancers never stopped dancing.  You guya are very fun to be with.  I am looking forward to my next Milonga in Urbana!  Claire you are very very fun.

Finally I would like to say thank you to my friends in Bloomington.  I feel very fortunate to have met people like you.  I am proud to share the dance floor with all of you!!

Abrazos,
Amaury

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."