[Tango-L] Tango on a tile floor in Italian Restaurant

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 15:36:51 EDT 2009

I go up to the couple put my arms around both and say: Hey folks, No teaching on the dance floor, just have fun.

This puts both people on notice.  The newbie is informed (usually it's a newbie and an experienced dancer) and the experienced dancer never does it again.  Usually, the newbie replies, "Sorry, I didn't know about the tango etiquette", which sometimes saves face for the experienced dancer.

It works.  My milonga.  My rules.

Trini