[Tango-L] Portable Dance Floors

Helaine Treitman htreitman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:29:12 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who wrote me about their direct experiences with
portable dance floors, or referred me to teachers and organizers who
have great ones.

For those of you who are sending me the url to a google search,
thanks, but rest assured that I did my own online research before
writing to the group.  I was looking for the answer to "Which vendors
do you recommend"?

It turns out that the problem didn't even exist.  I went to test the
floor between the fountains of this beautiful outdoor mall.  The
textured ceramic tile has the perfect degree of slipperiness.  The
general manager was happy to be spared the expense and weekly hassle.

Good tangos to all,
Helaine
--
http://www.NaplesTango.com &