[Tango-L] Dancing in Seoul

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:10:07 EDT 2009

Jack Dylan says :  "I live in an Asian city so I'm not far from you. Couldn't find an actual milonga>> on YouTube but this is a group of local teachers so it'll give you some idea.>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01fr8UN0NQ"

I do not see any problems with form of dancing. They are elegant, follow the line of dance, use embellishments allowed by the available space without disturbing anyone. (Boleos, Amagues, hooks, dibujos, sacadas,...)dance to a beautiful tango played by Carlos Di Sarli.

We have said many times that the dance must be adapted to the available space, they have plenty of room for doing what they do. No problem showy or not showy.  Nobody has to dance as if they had no room when there is plenty of room available.

Great!

Sergio