[Tango-L] Tango in Toulouse-Part 5

tanguerochino@netscape.net tanguerochino at netscape.net
Thu Oct 22 00:44:58 EDT 2009

Hello Randy,

Thank you for writing about your experience at Toulouse.

I have not checked Tango-L for months.  Frankly, I've only read the
list sporadically in the last few years. The discussions just bore me
to tears.

Your posts reminded me of the reason that I first joined the list, back
in 1999 or 2000.  There were discussions of style and technique for
sure, but they seemed more useful, and maybe just a little less
personal.  What really drew me to the list, though, were the posts by
travelling dancers, describing their experiences in a far away city
(tango is urban).  These travelling tangueros see things with a
different eye, and their take on the local tango scene inspires dreams
of travalling, if not motivation for planning one's own trips.

Your posts made my night most enjoyable.  Thank you.

Un abrazo tanguero.

Tanguero Chino

P.S.  I cannot find Part 3. I've even checked the archive.  Can you
please post it again?  Thank you.