[Tango-L] TANGO 2000 ............For DUMMIES (Australia)

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 03:59:13 EDT 2009

> From: Vince Bagusauskas <vytis at hotmail.com>
>  Laughingly, I have also heard 1st hand
> from certain organisers that nuevo is not danced in BsAs, from people who
> have been there.  Really?!!!

If someone visits BsAs, it's quite possible to visit a popular milonga
every night and never see any Nuevo so it's not surprising that many
visitors can return home with that idea.

Yes, they dance Nuevo in BsAs - but rarely in the milongas. Nuevo
is catered for in practicas such as Practica X and others.

Jack