[Tango-L] TANGO 2000 ............For DUMMIES

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 15:04:21 EDT 2009

This is, in fact, from the show "Milonguissimo" that has been produced off and on for several years at Confiteria Ideal and other places.  I recognize the dancers such as Miguel Angel Balbi and others.  The cast changes from time to time but Oscar Hector is the producer.    I am surprised that Rick McGarrey used it to illustrate his Blog because he surly knows it is a show and not a typical milonga pista where these gentlemen dance.
Nancy