[Tango-L] La Viruta (WAS Tango Styles II)

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Oct 13 22:05:49 EDT 2009

Shahrukh:
Not that I want to turn this into a competition, but on my trip to BA,
Gricel was the worst. Navigation??? There should have been a lighthouse and
buoys on the floor to mark the channel with a foghorn for emphasis. On top
of the navigation problems, the tables were so close to each other, it was
difficult to get out from your table and go to the dance floor.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines