[Tango-L] N.U.E.V.O.

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 17:31:57 EDT 2009

I'm sorry but this video is a perfect example of  no line of dance. Look at
the video I posted of the BsAs milonga and you can see  the entire room
moving in unison in the line of dance. I've never seen nuevo  danced at a
traditional milonga without disrupting the floor.Look at your video,  Nuevo
dancers will either stop for long periods of time to spin back up against  the
line of dance or the number one crime endless kicking. I counted 35 boleos  in
one song by a nuevo couple. I'm not saying you can't dance this way I'm
saying you shouldn't dance this way at a traditional milonga. I think the
younger crowd dancing nuevo is not being taught how to respect others on the
dance floor. I don't blame them I blame the teachers and the organizers of
milongas. I go to a milonga in LA where you must follow the rules or you're
asked to leave just like they do in Buenos Aires.

In a message dated  10/6/2009 11:55:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,