[Tango-L] Nuevo Milonguero

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sun Oct 4 18:01:59 EDT 2009

This thread provokes me to say:

I read people I respect equally seemingly on one side or another of a
"divide." How can this be?

Well, fortunately, we all have our own relationships and/or opinions.

So we can see that there is no problem - other than semantics or
individual terms of reference, probably.

I just want to say that I personally feel so happy - and have for years -
that tango dancers who's first language is not English just do it - send
their thoughts to this forum.

I hope they are never discouraged from doing so.

I believe English-speaking people should work hard to read thoughtful
nuances (as opposed to "literal" meanings) into such posts. And thread
accordingly.

Let's read and write as we dance - not as we "read" in our own language
with judgement and assurance.

:-)