[Tango-L] Tango on New Years

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 11:02:48 EST 2009

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, Phil Seyer <professionalsguild at gmail.com> wrote:

> My main job these days is to throw
> massive New Years Eve Parties.
> It takes month of planning and a huge investment.
> I have a question for the list about whether I should have
> a "tango room" at one of my parties. I'm going into detail
> here so you can better understand my situation.

It looks as if you have nothing to lose by having a tango room and a lot to gain.  You've already hired the dancers.  Having a tango room would give them an opportunity to meet people.  You might attract a lot more people to tango.  You might want to set up the dance floor for a smaller crowd and then expand it as needed.  Go for it.

Trini de Pittsburgh