[Tango-L] Tango connection

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Wed May 13 09:11:32 EDT 2009

Jack,

First, we don't disagree at all about the importance of the connection.
Feeling a connection is one of the rewards that comes from improving and
perfecting your dancing. Second, plenty of people claim that they can teach
connection and always have...that doesn't mean they can.   You may think you
have learned connection but what do your partners think?   A one-sided
connection is an oxymoron. The only connection is between your money and the
teachers wallet. I think they should be ashamed for making such an outrageous
claim, especially to a beginner.

Charles