[Tango-L] 1000 sacadas? More like 48. Was - how many figures

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue May 12 20:54:49 EDT 2009

To me there are only TWO sacadas: front and back. These messages remind me
of a traffic circle. There's only ONE traffic circle at Columbus Circle in
New York. You can enter it from 8th Avenue and Broadway northbound, 59th
Street westbound,  and exit on Broadway soutbound and northbound. Regardless
of where you enter and exit, there's only ONE traffic circle.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango - - with the Argentines