[Tango-L] 1000 sacadas? More like 48. Was - how many figures

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:24:27 EDT 2009

This is the beginning, but he was going into more and more details.
For example, if I remember correctly, instead of your "4 different sacadas"
he would count 6 - L/R foot, done with front cross, back cross and open.
Also he would count an extra variation done with both feet at the same time
- it looked like a jump that was so out of place in tango. I have never ever
seen him or anyone else doing that jumpy sacada with both feet, but it was
included for the purpose of classification. I got lost somewhere there, but
there were more and more minute variations that were bringing the total
count to hundreds.

Sergey