[Tango-L] Way too much kicking

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Tue Mar 31 22:23:56 EDT 2009

Wow. Amazing to hear!

In Oct 2007 a very nice YouTube playlist of Milongas in BA was created
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8myVFqoHi4&feature=PlayList&p=7FD82910EA34466F&index=0

(thanks to  http://www.youtube.com/user/onetangospring )

Watching this they looked pretty well mannered to me and I enjoyed
seeing them and the nice level of dancing there. I'd be curious if there
are any videos showing what they look like now with "way too much kicking."

Steve in Gainesville