[Tango-L] The right size

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Mon Mar 30 21:24:10 EDT 2009

Mario:
I don't agree at all there is an "idea" partner size. You wrote "she is getting off on hanging on this big hunk of a man." When is hanging onto your partner a good thing? You're supposed to maintain your own balance and axis. As for the woman being smaller, take a close look at the man. He is hunched over her, compensating for her height. His head is dropping forward beyond his chest. How is that good?

This doesn't look like a match made in heaven.

Michael
Returned today from the wonderful Atlanta Tango Festival
Leaving next week for Buenos Aires for two weeks